Yumi Lashes - first Keratin Lash Lift treatment with absolut no lash damage!
In our clinic you can get the most famous, natural and safe lash lift by Yumi Lashes. It is a high quality Swiss product. Yumi Lashes is a new technique that lengthens your own lashes. Instead of doing a traditional perm that simply curves your lashes, it turns the eyelashes upwards, gives them length, height and volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes. While doing the lash lift, you can also get your lashes colored, choosing between various color from light/dark brown to a deep mascara black.
If your lashes are weak or damaged, you can as well add an Organic BOTOX procedure to your lash lift. Botox will help you to make the lashes stronger, longer and thicker and will work like a conditioner, making your lashes healthier and softer after the lash lift procedure.
1. Take off your mascara and eyemakeup at least 30 min before the procedure.
2. If you need to tint your lashes, please do it at least 48 hours prior.
3. Don't be late: the procedure must be finished at a certain time, so the time will be taken from your own procedure. Better come 5-10 min prior and get extra cervice. If you know you might be late - please take a minute to text or call so your lash specialist will know when to wait for you.
4. Come alone. If you bring your relatives or friends they will not be able to stay next to you and will need to spend over 1 hour in a waiting area, while you will be relaxing and enjoying your procedure.
1. Keep your lashes dry for at least 24 hours after procedure, that will make a lash lift effect hold longer.
2. Try not to sleep with the face down first night after the procedure.
After 24 hours when you wash the lashes off there no more restrictions will apply: you can train, swim, put any kind of makeup, including mascara. The effect will hold for about 3-5 weeks when you do it first time, and up to 8 weeks when you do a lash lift continiously.