Permanent makeup is a cosmetic tatooing, the most obvious benefit of wich is waking up every day with your "face on."
You can swim, exercise, shower and wake up still looking put together and ready to go. It can be ideal for the woman who is constantly on the go.
Permanent makeup may be for you if:
• You've lost hair due to chemotherapy, accidents, burns, or cosmetic surgery.
• You have a difficult time applying makeup due to age or conditions, such as arthritis.
• You have allergies to traditional makeup or have sensitive skin.
During the consultation, you can select the shades of your permanent makeup, and we will sketch the areas on your skin to be pigmented. The pigment is applied to the top layer of skin only, the procedure may still sting - just like it does when you get a tattoo. It takes about three weeks for the pigment to fade to the color you selected. After 30 days you are required to come for a touch up visit to make the look finished.
1. Don’t drink any caffeine or have sugar the morning of your procedure as this makes your nerve endings more sensitive and prevents you from numbing as well. Don’t take any Ibuprophen, fish oil, or Aspirin for 10 days before you come as these products thin out your blood, which will make you bleed. Its also good to skip an alcohol the night before the permanent makeup.
2. Eyeliner: Come with your eyeliner on so I can see how you normally wear it, but don’t wear any mascara. You can bring your eyeliner pencil too. If you have eyelash extensions you will need to remove them 48 hours before the procedure.
In permanent makeup it’s very important not only result, but also a safety of the procedure! In our clinic we use Biotouch Pure pigments, each is in individual sterile one-time use bottle, which are completely save and sertified in compliance with EU regulations.
Together with one-time use needles and covers for the mashhine they provide you complete safety during the Permanent MakeUp procedure.
Scroll for more pictures
3. Eyebrows: Come with your eyebrows drawn on how you like them. We will reshape them for you to make sure they compliment your eyes and face best. I will make sure you approve before we start. Also, bring your eyebrow pencil so I can match the color.
4. Lips: Bring your favorite lipstick color or a few that you like the best and I will do my best to match it. If you have ever had a cold sore, get medication and take it the day before, the day of, and the day after.
5. After the procedure you will be consulted about after care for each zone you have got a permanent makeup on.